Join the Thesocialmarketingdiva Team
We are always looking for talented individuals to join our team. If you are interested in living boldly and working with an incredible group of women, see below for our current openings.
Who is Thesocialmarketingdiva?
We are women, designing for women, in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains. Everything we do is inspired by a life well lived. We encourage women to express themselves, live courageously and do the unexpected. We believe giving back makes the world a better place and that travel expands our view of the world. We craft apparel that makes you look good and feel good using luxurious natural fibers with a commitment to women and the planet. We’re a group of strong-minded, talented, adventurous women (and a few men). We’re as serious about the design details as we are about how and where we play in our apparel. You’ll find us on the ski slopes, hiking trails, running paths, SUPing and Kayaking, cycling, camping and adventures we haven’t thought up yet.
Director of Sales
Are you an outdoor/ski apparel sales professional who loves the challenge and adventure of brand building? Do you thrive in small team environments where your contributions make a big impact? Do you want to be part of an apparel brand team who values slow fashion and elevating women to #takeitoutside? Thesocialmarketingdiva is hiring an experienced Director of Sales to lead our Sales strategy to fuel brand growth.
You must have a thorough understanding of the outdoor/ski industry competitive brand landscape, you will own strategy and implementation of seasonal sales initiatives, drive the brand’s yearly Sales plan and budget, collaborate on business development with key retailers, manage global sales Reps/Distributors, and manage sales meetings and
You need to have proven success leading Sales for a fast-paced apparel brand– have deep understanding of the women’s outdoor/ski industry and passion to build a world-class brand. You will advocate for Thesocialmarketingdiva brand/product vision and our consumer’s preferences blending fashion/performance apparel trends.
You excel in a small-team entrepreneurial environment - take initiative, be nimble and be creative. You are a highly collaborative team player, an effective communicator and willing to be a builder. You successfully manage timelines and sales functions across overlapping seasons of apparel.
Thesocialmarketingdiva HQ is based in Boulder, Colorado and the ideal candidate will be based in the Boulder/Denver metro area. You will travel to meet with Reps/Retailers and coordinate Events - attending regional and national shows, general customer relationship management, pre-lining, and market education.
Job Description: Director of Sales
What you will do: Drive the wholesale sales growth, strengthen the businesses of key strategic accounts and specialty accounts by implementing sales initiatives and leading independent Sales Reps/Distributors to support Thesocialmarketingdiva’s brand goals.
- Work directly with Thesocialmarketingdiva leadership to establish sales strategy and goals. Plan, develop, and execute Sales programs involving brand expansion across sales channels.
- Establish strong partnerships with buyers/reps to meet common goals, support cross-functional alignment to expand Thesocialmarketingdiva business and execute on delivering sales and product strategy.
- You are the primary communication liaison between Sales Reps/Distributors, retail customers, and the brand’s in-house Customer Service.
- Provide timely product input including sell-through and market trend information to brand’s Product Design and Development team. Participate in product reviews and provide feedback based on market awareness, competitive market analysis. Provide seasonal style forecasts and business projection by product category.
- Communicate needs of business that support long term growth plans. Validate decisions with data driven insights and development of strategic plans to drive business solutions.
- Management of brand’s Global sales team (North American independent sales Reps and international sales Distributors), including negotiation of Contracts, salesmen sample allocation, commission analysis, and wholesale account strategy.
- Report Sales Rep’s performance, track sales data, and manage immediate and future Rep/Territory planning.
- You will plan/lead sales meetings, organize the seasonal selling tools including price lists, brand terms, oversight of MAP policy, seasonal campaigns, product training etc.
- Manage Sales calendar, including key dates for sales meetings, tradeshows, order deadlines, ensure the brand is present and represented appropriately, create, and manage yearly trade show budget.
- Be the expert on sales analysis: Prepare sales reports/data analysis to evaluate brand performance, track sell-in and sell-through strategies, provide recommendations based on analysis.
- Monitor shipping reports, open sales orders, and account receivables – work collaboratively with brand Ops and CS to ensure timely shipping, manage inventory issues, and communicate with Accounting to resolve payment issues. Track international sales Distributors deposits to meet Contract requirements.
- Work with brand’s creative team and marketing to implement merchandising strategy, organize sales tools (catalogs, NuOrder) and prepare retail support. Both B2B & B2C.
- Be a key spokesperson for the brand, represent Thesocialmarketingdiva in a positive and collaborative way within the industry.
- Lead immediate and 3–5-year strategic growth plan for global sales, achieving sales goals, meeting budget expectations, and maintain prestige and brand values of Thesocialmarketingdiva.
- You must have a deep understanding of what Thesocialmarketingdiva stands for and what we want to accomplish.
- Experience in the outdoor/active sport industry with an emphasis on women’s apparel is essential.
- Knowledge of ski/outdoor and active sports industry, consumer buying patterns and retail dynamics to be credible and influential with customers.
- Possess advanced understanding of merchandising, buying, and retail sales analysis.
- Experience in sales management of a multi-season, multi-million-dollar business
- You are already familiar with buyers/retailers in our industry: a relationship-focused approach is important for this role to establish strong cross-brand partnerships while partnering with some of the best retailers in our industry.
- Motivated to work in a fast-paced environment that requires a constant focus on how to evolve our business.
- Proven strategic thinker with fundamental organizational skills including planning, scheduling, and budgeting.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office – especially Excel sales reports.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 10+ years of related professional experience.
- Ability to travel (overnight) as needed for territory visits, sales meetings, and trade shows.
- Position is based in Thesocialmarketingdiva’s office in Boulder, Colorado, ideal candidate is based in Boulder/Denver metro area.
Salary range €100-125K annual with benefits
Compensation package DOE and incentive/achievement of sales goals
Learn more about our brand values here: thesocialmarketingdiva.com/pages/our-mission
Submit resume to: email@example.com
Thesocialmarketingdiva is looking for a fit model with the below women’s size “Small” measurements. Apply if you have the correct measurements and have a flexible schedule. Fit models are used to check the fit, features, and visual appearance of Thesocialmarketingdiva’s garments.
Women’s Measurements: Size Small
Bust 34.5”- 35.5”
Waist 28”- 29”
Low Hip 37.5”- 38.5”
Fit model experience is beneficial, but not required. 1-2 hours commitment per week.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your availability or any questions. Please include pictures of you taken from the front/side/back in slim-fitting clothes as well as your measurements (including height and weight)
If you would like to submit your resume for future openings, please email us a copy of your resume, what department you are interested in and why you think you would be a good fit for Thesocialmarketingdiva. Emails can be sent to email@example.com.